Pages

Review from clients

Tuesday, August 28, 2012
I'm so glad we used Elegant Affairs! Lori was our "day of" wedding coordinator and she was invaluable. She met with us several times before the wedding to ensure every detail was in place, and confirmed these details with all our vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything. She was at the rehearsal as well, and politely made sure the wedding coordinator from the Church knew what we wanted, which alleviated a lot of stress. She was always prompt, professional, friendly, and full of energy.
On the day of our wedding, Lori anticipated needs before they even arose. Little things, like making sure we had food and water, and making sure I set down my very heavy bouquet between pictures so my arms didn't get tired. Every time I turned around to say, "Lori, what about..." or "Lori, did we get..." she replied, "It's already been taken care of". It was a fabulous weight off my shoulders and it meant our friends and family didn't have to run around like crazy people trying to coordinate or deal with anything. We all enjoyed the wedding without any concern about the logistics. There were SO many small details, and Lori handled all of them perfectly. I have recommended her to everyone I know, and I honestly feel that hiring Lori was the best money we spent on the whole wedding!
~Jessica & Bill, August 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza