Pages

Teaser from our Wedding Personalization Blogger Jenny

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi! I’m Jenny Bask and I work as an intern and assistant for Elegant Affairs. I’m currently a junior at Eastern Washington University and I am also an Alpha Phi sister with Lori and Rachel!  My favorite things to do in my free time (that I usually never have) are playing the ukulele, painting, taking my cat Prince Louie on walks, and I love to travel. My next destination will be Taiwan for my spring break next week. For my blog posts I’m going to write about how to make your wedding fun and personalized! My favorite weddings that I have worked at are the fun and different ones that have some serious personality! A few of those have been, creating a pyramid of Dick’s cheeseburgers as wedding favors, having Santa pictures at a Winter Wonderland wedding, a hot cocoa bar with monogrammed mugs, having a pie truck come by for a walk-up dessert and so much more! And I’m excited to give you all some ideas on how to personalize your wedding too!
 
Thanks!!
 
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza