Pages

Review from Kelsey and John

Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank goodness we hired Lori Losee! She was a wedding life saver! I am one of those people who thinks they can do anything on their own and so when it came to our wedding I tried to plan it all to save us money and only thought I would need help the day of. I found Lori at the Tacoma wedding expo after going to many and found her to be the most affordable which was most important. During the planning process she made herself very available by phone and e-mail to ease my stresses and the planning meetings were very thorough and helpful. The day of the wedding I felt kind of worn out after all the planning stress, and it was such a breath of relief to have Lori there by our sides reasuring us that everything was going to be ok. It was nice to have someone else ordering people around instead of having to be bridezilla, trust me. Well as hard as I worked and checked every detail I thought I needed to, just about everything ended up having a snafoo in it and Lori somehow was quick and inventive to handle every situation. At the end of the night we had an amazing wedding of great memories that could have been really disastrous. I would highly recommend Lori Losee for wedding coordinating, and more than just the day of service becuase she is awesome!

~Kelsey and John Titus, August 8, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza