Here are some things to think about when considering doing a Candy Buffet:
- What kind of containers/scoops do you want to use? Do you want to rent or buy or do you want to hire a company to do the Candy Buffet? You want to use a variety of interesting containers in different shapes and heights.
- How do you want to showcase your candy buffet? (A nice complimentary linen, flowers, photos of the bride and groom or wedding photos of the couple's parents, candles, theme decor, etc.)
- What kind of candy do you want to have? The key is to have several types of candy to suit every sweet tooth. (Have candy to match your wedding color scheme, wedding theme, or favorite candies as a child and/or today)
- Where to buy the candy? (http://www.candywarehouse.com/)
- How much candy do you need? (It depends on how many guests, a good rule of thumb is 10-20 lbs. per style of candy.
- What kind of packaging do you want to use? (Boxes or bags, its also fun to personalize your packaging.