Whether your soiree be indoors or outdoors, there are plenty of ways to add a little twinkle to your day:
1. Mix strings of lights with fabric bunting for a rustic look.
2. Create a pathway with lights strung between stakes in the ground.
3. Make a "x" or crossing pattern of overhead lights across your whole outdoor party.
4. Attach glowing lanterns to a canopy of clear string for a floating affect (so dreamy!).
5. Wrap string lights around trees for a magical landscape as the sun goes down.
6. Use clusters of old-fashioned light bulbs on strings for an intimate but impactful installation.
7. Fill trusty mason jars with LED lights, tie them into groups of three and suspend them from ropes for interesting mini-chandeliers scattered across the ceiling.
8. For a more subtle twinkle, pair your lights with a thin textile and allow them to softly glow through the fabric.
9. Hang plants, vines or flowers amongst your bistro lights for a carefree, bohemian vibe (I think this is my favorite!).
Now go get yourself some twinklies for your own space! I know my deck is begging for them. ;)