Pages

Mother of the Bride Review

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did coordinating Erin and Mat’s wedding. Your calm and efficient presence allowed me to enjoy one of the most special days in a mother’s life – my daughter’s wedding! For all the brides and MOB who are wondering if hiring a “day of event” coordinator is worth the expenditure – I can only say – JUST DO IT! It is definitely money well-spent, and was the sole reason I could devote my time and attention to my daughter – instead of answering last-minute questions from caterers, florists, photographers, and guests.

Thank you again for everything, Lori. You are wonderfully sweet, knowledgeable, resourceful, organized, and the best part – totally calm. You made everything so seamless and perfect. I received many, many compliments from our guests after the event that our wedding was the most fun and enjoyable one that had ever attended – and you deserve much of the credit for those words. Best of luck to you!
~Maris Olsen, Mother of the Bride



No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza