Pages

Review from Bride and Groom

Monday, April 4, 2011
When my fiance and I got engaged we were adamant about keeping costs low and having a DIY wedding. We looked high and low for friends and family that would be willing to help us plan our wedding. When speaking with one of my maids of honor she mentioned that one of our own Alpha Phi's was a wedding planner, that's where I met Lori. When researching costs of venues, cakes etc we looked into a wedding planner but opted out due to the extremely high cost. After connecting with Lori, we realized she could deliver all of what we wanted for an affordable price. She even offered to put together my DIY projects for no additional cost! Lori was fantastic to work with. She kept her eye on all of our pre-wedding details, things a bride and groom forget about in all of the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding. Lori made herself available to me 24/7 in the event I had any wedding details to go over with her. She kept us on track throughout the months, budgeting our time here and there, helping us put the final touches on everything and making sure we had everything we needed to become newly weds. In this tough economy it is important to get as much bang for your buck as you can and Lori is the one who can get the job done. She put all of my pre-wedding stresses to rest and truly helped make my wedding the best day of my life.

~E&C



No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza