Pages

Bride and Groom testimonial

Friday, August 12, 2011
     Words cannot express how thankful and grateful Morgan and I are to have had Elegant Affairs do our wedding planning and day of event coordination. Lori and her staff are very professional, organized, punctual, creative, supportive, comforting and most of all passionate for her work and our wedding throughout the whole planning process. My husband and I would have been lost without them especially Lori.
     Elegant Affairs did everything for our wedding including finding vendors (florist, DJ, linen rentals, candy display, etc.), budget management, wedding vision, and coordination on our big day and the days/events leading up to our wedding. Anything you can imagine Lori and her staff will and can do!  I had a vision of what my wedding day would look like and Lori and her staff exceeded my expectations.
     Because of Lori and her assistants we were able to completely relax on the day of our wedding. They were always one step ahead of any questions or requests that Morgan and I had. They always had helpful reminders especially getting myself (the nervous bride) down the isle.
     We had so many compliments from family and friends who said how great Lori and her staff did at our wedding. We would highly recommend Elegant Affairs to any bride and groom.
~Nicole and Morgan Porter, August 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza