Pages

Review from clients

Monday, February 20, 2012
Everyone tells you that a wedding is just one day but those people are wrong. A wedding lasts for as long as you are planning it whether that is 24 hours or like in my case, 16 months. Many people make your wedding day possible and a lot of those people are with you for the entire process. Some are with you on the day even more than your fiancée.


This is all to say choose your vendors carefully because you will spend a lot of time with them. That is why I am truly thankful I found Lori. When other people could care less about the color of the table clothes, she would spend time with me discussing color and size and texture and anything else that could possibly be considered. I could lean on her when I needed too, like
when the best man started dating a girl that I was convinced would drink too much and fall on the cake.


During planning meetings, she was prepared, pleasant and punctual and she always met me in places that were accommodating to me. The day of the wedding I was amazed at how much I didn't realize I would need her. If my family had to be reigned in to do her job then all the planning I had done would have been left to the interpretation of those who have never done anything like it before. Instead, I worried about myself and left her to make my vision come true.

When recently engaged friends ask me for advice, I say one thing. Hire a wedding coordinator and if you are smart, you will hire Lori Losee.
~Courtney & Doug, October 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza