Pages

Reviews from clients

Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Lori Losee was our wedding planner, her and her assistants did an absolutely amazing job! We didn't have to lift a finger, nor did our family or friends. Up until the big day Lori assisted us with every possible wedding idea, suggestion, and resource we could possibly need. She was very prompt in answering all of our questions. She provided us with names of vendors, rental information, etc. My husband and I highly recommend her company Elegant Affairs!                                                    ~Nicole & Ryan Johnsen, April 2012 (Posted on Wedding Wire)

Thank you a thousand times over. We could not have done it without you. It's funny when you're on a budget and paying for a wedding yourself a wedding coordinator is one thing I thought very early on we could do without. I would have been so wrong. You did so great and helped make the day so special. Your patience with the groomsmen and professionalism was perfect. Thanks for all that you did. I'm sure you did more than I even saw and I love that.                                                                             ~Ryan Johnsen (e-mail)

Ryan and I would like to thank you a million times over! You put as ease when we needed it and gave us direction too. You were amazing! Thank you for making our day turn out so well and relieving some of the stress. It means a lot to that you were a part of this. You are a great person.                          ~Nicole Johnsen (e-mail)



No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza