Pages

Introducting Rachel's DIY Corner

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
I see you there, you're just like me scrolling through Pinterest for hours. Pinning... pinning... and even more pinning. You've found marvelous DIY items for your special day, your wedding day. For some reason, the pictures always make it seem so easy but, often the outcome seems unreachable. DIY may seem over whelming, and all your pins may seem far fetch, but good news is ahead. I'm your new DIY fairy godmother. I'm Rachel, a wedding planner at Elegant Affairs, and I am here to guide you through the DIY and Pinterest trenches. So, grab a glue gun, and some creativity and let's get crafty!

Please check out Rachel's DIY Corner on our header!
Her first craft is a Ring Bearer Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza