Pages

Vendor Spotlight: AK Graphics

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Starting this month, I will be featuring my favorite vendors and to kick-it-off is Allison Kincaid of AK Graphics!

Why did you start AK Graphics?

AK: Where do I begin... I am very fortunate to have a career I absolutely love! I began AK Graphics as an outlet to merge my loves of graphic design, couture fashion and "all things wedding". I am so honored when a bride chooses my designs to be a part of her special day. I truly look forward to coming to the office everyday and being able to have the freedom to be able to artistically express myself.

What do you love about weddings and helping brides?

AK: Another hard question, I really and truly love everything about weddings....... but my passion is in using unique designs to create unforgettable wedding stationery. I try my best to connect with all of my brides on a very personal level. I am more than willing to help out and give advice in anyway that I can~ whether invitation-related or not. I talk to brides all day every day and enjoy every second of it!

Some general advice I tend to pass on to all of my brides is that they are supposed to be having fun! Friends, family and vendors are here to eliminate stress so the brides can focus on what really matters. It can be easy to get caught up in all of the planning and busy work and forget to enjoy this special time. We're here to do the work so you don't have to!

What makes AK Graphics stand out from the rest?

AK: The important invitation/stationery suggestion I always give to my brides is express yourself! You only get married once, choose an invitation style that you absolutely love that sets the tone for your event. This being said, I am also very sensitive of the wedding budget. I can offer beautiful save the dates and invitations without "breaking the bank".

Whether you envision modern and contemporary, or elegant and traditional- AK Graphics has a design to fit any style and budget. They should be a reflection of you; my highly competitive prices make this a possibility without limitations.

Contact information:
Allison Kincaid, Owner
AK Graphics
107 South Grand Avenue
Pullman, WA 99163-2805

p: 509.432.3760
e: allison@kincaidgraphics.com
w: www.kincaidgraphics.com

Become a fan on facebook: join the AK Graphics page!

Here are some samples of AK Graphics porfolio:













No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza