Pages

Testimonial from Bride and Groom

Monday, June 7, 2010
"Lori did a good job with our wedding. Even though there were some bumps on the day of the wedding, none of the guests could tell, and I owe that to Lori. Lori ensured I had everything I needed the day of my wedding, she even made a pit stop at Southcenter mall on a Saturday afternoon to get me a last minute necessity - I don't even dare to go to that mall on Saturday afternoon. The wedding ceremony and reception went very smooth; everyone thought it was perfect, just as we planned, and we had a GREAT time. Lori made our vision come to life.

Lori doesn't just look at this as a job, she really does care about her clients. My Matron of Honor accidentally threw out my enhanced drivers license during the whole wedding madness and without the license I didn't know if I would be able to take our honeymoon cruise. The cruise line suggested I bring my marriage certificate with me to the terminal, but Lori took it with her at the end of our reception to mail it in for us. I called Lori and left a message explaining the circumstance to her. Even though it was a Sunday afternoon after a hard days work and she was spending time with her family she went out of her way to bring me the certificate - I don't think a "normal" coordinator would have done that. Everything worked out fine and I got on the cruise, but I was very stressed on Sunday and Lori helped me calm down immensely."
~Krista and Eric Herman, April 17, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza