Pages

Review from Bride and Groom

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
While sitting down with my new husband and discussing our wedding, one person keeps coming up in our conversation- Lori Losee. There are several reasons why we have nicknamed our wedding coordinator our "wedding angel" all of which revolve around the fact that we could not have planned our perfect day without her.

We originally met with Lori almost a year before our wedding and planned on only using her services for the actual wedding day but as planning a wedding across the state proved to be more difficult than I had planned, she helped to make the planning leading up to the wedding stress free.

Between helping us find vendors, coordinating with vendors, offering suggestions, and providing emotional support I could not have survived the wedding planning process without her.

What I truly loved about having Lori as my wedding coordinator was that on my wedding day, she handled literally EVERYTHING! Even though I am sure that there were problems that came up, my groom and I never had to deal with any of them! Lori was able to calm me down so that I didn't cry all of my makeup off, made sure that I actually ate at my reception, and made sure that my husband and I always had a drink in our hands!

My advice to any bride: use Elegant Affairs to coordinate your wedding. Whether your needs are big or small, having Lori Losee as a coordinator will save you headaches, heartaches, and will help you plan the wedding of your dreams!
~Franki & Richard Aquino, December 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza