Pages

Thank you for a wonderful 2010!

Friday, December 24, 2010
After my last wedding of the season last weekend, I have taken this time to reflect on 2010 and what it meant for Elegant Affairs. By far, this was the most successful wedding season for us. We coordinated 14 weddings and nearly a dozen of special events. I was very lucky to have such a great support staff of assistants/interns who really stepped up to make all this weddings/events magical. First and foremost, I would like to thank my family, especially my husband Steve how is my backbone and my biggest supporter. Also, to my favorite munchkins, Grant and Jackson, thank you for allowing me to have my dream job, you are the best sons any mom could ask for. To all of my assistants/interns this wedding season: Cori, Rachel, Laura, Tracy, Jessie, Shelby and Krista. Words do not describe my gratitude for all of your hard work.
Last but not least, to all of my couples who allowed Elegant Affairs to play a role in your wedding. Thank you so much. I have made so many new friends and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of your marriages. And to my 2011 couples, I am excited to help plan/coordinate your nuptials.
Now, looking to 2011 our first big EVENT is being a wedding vendor in the 2011 Seattle Wedding Show. This show is the largest wedding show on the West Coast and I can't wait to meet many new brides and grooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza