Important Permits to have before your wedding

Friday, September 9, 2011
During the planning process it is very important to have the following permits/licenses before your wedding takes place:
  • Marriage License:  Refer to your specific county regarding costs and regulations. In our state, we do have a 3-day waiting period before the wedding can take place and the license is only valid for 60 days.
  • Banquet Permit: A banquet permit allows the service and consumption of liquor at a private, invitation-only banquet or gathering held in a public place or business. Examples include weddings, company banquets, retirement parties, and club, organization or church events. Cost of the permit is $10 and can be purchased through a state run liquor store.
  • Check with your venue to make sure that they are insured and permitted through their city and/or county to hold wedding receptions.
  • Depending on your wedding venue, they may require that you purchase a special insurance policy, check with your venue before signing on the dotted line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza