Pages

Halloween Dessert Table Revisited

Friday, October 12, 2012












FROM 2011:The first thing I found was a great digital kit on Etsy by paperglitter. From there I found the amazing backdrop fabric (the photo is hard to see the intricate spiderwebs design) and a sheer orange fabric both from JoAnn Fabrics. 

To accomplish the very popular popcorn hands, I have to credit Barb from A Tailored Affair for the two large Manzanita Branches and pots. To create, I simply popped A LOT of popcorn and using food handler gloves stuffed them along with adding candy corns as fingernails.

For the actual treats on the table, I had a candy buffet complete with orange slices, gummy worms, gummy pumpkins, mixed candy, chocolate eye balls, candy corn and sixlets. I also made two flavors of cake pops and cupcakes. I used my new Pastry Pedestals to display the cupcakes in a new and fun way. I also made coffin brownies, whoopie pies, Halloween shaped candies, candy dipped Rice Krispie Treats. 

My favorite new treat was make Cauldron Cups. For these yummy treat, I made the edible chocolate bowls and filled it with chocolate pudding topping it off with crushed up Oreos and then adding a skull and bone as decoration. I found the beautiful glass pedestals at the Craft Warehouse.


Vendors:
Party Planner: Elegant Affairs
Candy: Sweet Treats & Design
Rentals: A Tailored Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza