Pages

Review from Clients

Thursday, October 11, 2012
Where do I even start while describing how wonderful my experience was with Elegant Affairs? All I know is I should have contacted Lori Losee sooner! I am confident I can contribute the success, fun, and beauty of our wedding renewal to her completely.

Lori went above and beyond while working with us. From day one I felt like a priority to her and she made herself available to me whenever I needed. She was great to bounce ideas off of, create unique decoration and themed materials with, and was always thinking of how we could save money while still making our day gorgeous. Because of her great communication skills, her flexibility, and the hard work she put in, the big day came and I was virtually stress free.

As soon as Lori arrived to the TriCities (yes, she even traveled to work with us), she was ready to help however she could. I am not a big fan of attention or asking for help, but even that day Lori made me feel comfortable enough to let it all be about my husband and myself. She kept us on schedule, was continually asking how I was feeling and what my concerns were, and made sure I was snacking and drinking water. I felt so at ease and taken care of that day – I can’t imagine doing our renewal without her. Lori even helped dish us our dinner and bring us any drinks we needed. This special attention is what makes her service so amazing – it is above and beyond what we ever expected.

Lori was also a friendly face during our day – all of our family and friends had a great time meeting her and were so impressed with her work. She did a great job of introducing herself to people, answering any questions they had, and being kind to our special guests. She was part of our group that day, not a stranger, and that truly sets her and her team apart.

Last but not least, Lori was our advocate. When issues arose or things were stressing me, I knew I could tell Lori and then forget about them. She was on top of everything! There were so many little things that I would have never thought to prepare for or be aware of and she took care of them, no questions asked. At points in the day, we had issues with flowers and running out of alcohol and I knew almost nothing about them -Lori and her team did not give me the chance to worry about a single thing.

I know I look back on my special day with rose-colored glasses; it was of course our wedding renewal! But at the same time, I know without a doubt that hiring Lori Losee was the best decision and investment we made for our renewal. Elegant Affairs was the piece that really made everything happen, held everything together, and I look forward to the future and having more events with their team. 
~Cori & Ryan Jones, Vow Renewal, September 15, 2012, Tri-Cities, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza