Pages

How a wedding planner can make your life as a bride easier and more fun!

Friday, February 13, 2009
When I first got engaged (18 months before I got married to my college sweetheart) I never thought I needed a wedding coordinator. My first thought was why I should have to pay someone to help me to plan my wedding.

Then reality hit about 6 months before my big day, after I organized and planned everything myself, the internal wedding planner in me, thought how was I the bride going to make all of this happen on my bid day while still being the bride.

Thank goodness a good friend of mine who was a wedding planner whom I met while I was a newspaper reporter in Gig Harbor explained to me how she could make my vision and plan come true while still enjoying my wedding day. She said that all I had to worry about was and saying was walking down the aisle and saying, "I Do."

My day of coordinator was fantastic and that is how I have modeled Elegant Affairs after the way I was treated on my big day. I love what I do and this isn't my full-time job. My full-time job is being the best mommy to my two boys. I do this because I love weddings!

The vision for Elegant Affairs is to help brides who were just like me who just need help on their wedding day and/or help brides actually start the wedding planning process from selecting a venue, a photographer and helping with designing the overall layout for one of the biggest days of a couple's future together as husband and wife. I am very detail-oriented and I go beyond the call of duty to make sure that your vision for your day comes true while on any budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza