Pages

September 2008 Wedding Expo at Tacoma Dome

Friday, February 13, 2009



The Wedding Expo was this past weekend and I can't believe it came and went so fast. I remember booking my booth back in June thinking, "Oh, my gosh, what have I gotten myself into, am I crazy."

Believe or not, I'm not crazy and everything went I think really well. I think the best part of the booth at the show was having Sara and Roni doing hair and make-up demonstrations, which I think drew a good crowd and I was able to meet a lot of people who just stopped to watch.

The other great part of the Expo was all of the people that I got to meet, from making some good contacts with vendors and then meeting all of the excited brides, grooms, mothers and friends which I love. I was really surprised by how many people I know were there. I spotted several people from my high school at the show and it was great catching up.

Now, only time will tell how to rate my success is seeing just how many decide that working with me on their wedding is the only way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza