Pages

Testimonial from Bride and Groom

Sunday, February 6, 2011
We met Lori at my best friends wedding. She impressed me with her ability to calm the bride and her organization with the band, the officiant, the food, etc. She communicated effectively with everyone involved and got the job done with such ease, that the bride and groom were able to enjoy their special day without having to worry about the details. I knew when I got engaged, that I wanted to work with her. Sure enough, she was wonderful to have at our wedding as well. She met with us on multiple occasions, had great ideas and money saving tips, that she was beyond helpful in making sure that we did not go over our budget. We actually had our photographer bail out of our wedding just a few weeks before our wedding day, and Lori made arrangements immediately to find us a new photographer. At her suggestion, we found a great photographer, and couldn't be happier! She was also amazing to have on the wedding day. She let me know exactly what my husband and I needed to do and what to expect as the day progressed. We did not have even one thing go wrong on the wedding day, and I feel that it was 100% because of Lori. I recommend her for all of my engaged friends and encourage anyone who is looking for a wedding planner to go with her. She is truly amazing! You will have no regrets!
~ Tina and Mike Hafferman, June 21, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza