Pages

Elegant Affairs 2011 Team

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
I am so excited to announce the Elegant Affairs Team for the 2011 Wedding Season. All of these women are exceptional and I am delighted that they will be joining me this season. Each woman brings an incredible talent to the table that will only enhance each wedding experience. Rachel Ermitano is joining the team as lead assistant followed by interns: Krista Foster, Kimberly Merrell, Kylie Johns and Lauren Groulik.

Rachel Ermitano
Rachel Ermitano has known Lori for several years and recently joined the Elegant Affairs team. She was a member of Alpha Phi and a graduate of Washington State University. She currently resides in Seattle and is working on obtaining a teaching position.

Rachel has always been interested in event planning, especially wedding planning. It all started when her sister was married in 2009. She helped her sister plan all the details of her big day. This is when she realized that she had a passion for wedding and event planning. Rachel works to fine tune all the details, adds creative flare and works toward making the client's day flawless and memorable.

Krista Foster
My name is Krista Foster and I am a 21 year old Tacoma native. I have three younger sisters and love to hike, cook, and spend time on the lake or at the beach with friends. I went to Bellarmine Preparatory School before pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy and Sociology at Santa Clara University. At Santa Clara I am an Alpha Phi which is how I met the fabulous Lori Losee and was introduced to Elegant Affairs. My past event experience includes birthday parties, sorority formal events, community fundraisers, formal auctions, and weddings.


I pride myself on being detail oriented and highly organized. My ability to stay calm under pressure and work with people has helped me to put on successful events in the past. Weddings are a time of celebration, of bringing family and friends together to celebrate a loving union between two people. I have always loved the opportunity to witness the joy of these events and cannot wait to bring my event planning skills to the table in order to make each wedding a day to remember forever.


I am so incredibly excited to be a part of the Elegant Affairs team this 2011 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza