Pages

Review from Bride & Groom

Tuesday, November 20, 2012
I could not have had my wedding without Lori and her team. I honestly don't know how you can have a wedding without at least a day of coordinator. Lori made the wedding run smooth and seamless, even our guests commented on this. Lori and her team was very professional and efficient. I did not have to worry about anything during the wedding and they did all my setup/decorating. When I needed something I said "I need Lori!" and she came running- like when my dress had a small rip in the seam, she came and sewed it for me in minutes (yes she brings a day of emergency kit!!!). 

Aside from day of coordination, she is extremely helpful with finding vendors and she will also be able to get you better deals with vendors. She was always there when I needed her for any questions, opinions, and guidance on anything. She is very responsive to emails/calls, anything you need. She also has a lot of weddings supplies available for very cheap rental fee so you don't waste money buying things you really don't need (vases, votives, etc.). With Lori I knew that everything would work out and be okay! I just cannot say enough good things about Elegant Affairs.
~Andria & Michael, October 28, 2012 (The Hollywood Schoolhouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza