Pages

What an AMAZING 2012 Wedding Season!

Monday, November 26, 2012
This past Saturday, officially marked the end of our 2012 Wedding Season. Originally planning to end our season at the end of October to focus on family, the Puyallup Falcons (a youth wrestling club that my husband and I run) and our 2013 clients, I met one last couple who were planning to wed in November and I just fell in love with them, so I extended our season.

I am so grateful for the 22 couples we worked with this year and all of the vendors we worked with and  that is reflected in our Preferred Vendor List.

I am so thankful to my amazing team! Without them, I would be nothing, they are a great support system.


Finally, I would love to take the time to recognize the three most important people in my life. My devoted husband, Steve and two sensational sons Grant & Jackson. Thank you for allowing me to be gone during summer weekends for me to live out my dream of owning my company and pursing my passion. I love you so much and you mean the world to me!.


We are excited to close another fabulous year and can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for Elegant Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza