Find out your Bride Personality Type Here!
The Myers-Brigg Test has indicated 16 different personality types based on how people interact with the world, absorb information, make decisions, and organize thoughts.
This week we are learning about the rare ENFJ woman, known as the "Protagonist"
1. The ENFJ bride approaches the world with much enthusiasm! She wants to experience all the excitement that life has to offer which means Mr. Right is going to naturally gravitate to her (of course). But don't think she'll be so easy to convince to tie the knot. This woman is a visionary and a progressive forward thinker so it's going to take a bit more than traditional romance to woo her from her clouds of imagination. This woman wants magic! I can guarantee that her groom will have a heart of gold since compassion for others is one of her biggest values.
2. Some ENFJ's that may ring a bell are Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Oprah Winfrey, and Jennifer Lawrence. No other personality type values friendship and community more than this special gal. This makes perfect sense since this bride is a natural born leader who is great at recruiting people to join their cause. Not to mention she's usually a bundle of fun since she can easily bring the humor out in just about anybody! The bridesmaids and other close friends are essential to the happiness of the ENFJ bride throughout the wedding planning process because she has a strong need for close personal relationships.
3. While most Extroverted personality types struggle with precise direction and standardizations, this ENFJ bride loves structure and order. She is very well organized and even likes to, dare I say, plan ahead! Her visions will easily become a reality due to her nature to resist distractions and ability to stay focused on her goals. I'm sensing a DIY-er in our midst!
4. While this bride may not ask for your help, they tend to need approval from others to feel good about themselves and their abstract ideas. But don't worry, this personality type takes praise and criticism very well. Just remember that this type is often hard on themselves because they are such passionate and driven souls. Help her say yes to the dress, venue, caterer, DJ, and centerpieces with an enthusiastic nod of approval!
5. Did you know that the ENFJ personality type is the most likely to believe in God or a higher power? This bride will likely have a beautiful wedding ceremony in a local chapel or spiritual setting where she can be surrounded by the most important people in her endearing life. If you are blessed enough to be apart of this amazing woman's circle and ceremony, you will certainly enjoy the big day because this woman has a talent for creative expression which can turn ordinary things into something marvelous!
See you next week!