Pages

Teaser from our Bridal Personality Blogger Morgan

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello, my name is Morgan Hughes but everyone calls me Mo! I was born and raised in the city of lights otherwise known as the bachelorette metropolis, Las Vegas! I am a native to the town where you can sign up for a drive-through wedding, get serenaded by Elvis, and make people watching part of the reception (trust me, it's quite entertaining). I will never lose touch to my Vegas roots but Washington has been such a wonderful growing experience! As a recent graduate from the University of Washington -Tacoma, I realized it was time to live my life to the fullest and to follow my dreams with event planning. It is truly a blessing to join the Elegant Affairs intern team for the 2015 wedding season! I'm looking forward to the spectacular experiences in store for me, let's make some magic happen! Every week I will be blogging about Bride Personality Types, keep checking back to learn about yours! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Nice post.
Don't miss any chance to find your life partner from numerous profiles from Sindhi community Sindhi matrimony

stevenjared0853 said...

Such a nice post! I am also going to tie the knot at one of popular wedding venues NYC. My cousin will be hosting Halloween themed bridal shower for me. I have never seen a Halloween inspired bridal event so quite excited for that!!

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza