Pages

Teaser from our Styling Blogger Kim

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hey, friends!  I’m Kim Merlich and I’m the newest planner for the Elegant Affairs family.  I started out as an intern and assistant last season and had such an awesome time learning the ropes of this amazing industry.  Fun Fact: I've been a flower girl 5 times, a bridesmaid twice and "caught the bouquet" once!  I've always loved weddings!  What I love most about these special events are the ever-changing trends and details that are all carefully crafted to make each special day personal, memorable and fun!

 
As an Interior Design student I’m constantly immersed in inspirational spaces, interesting material contrasts, and countless spatial organization strategies.  I’m big on personality and flair.  I love color and pattern and I never shy away from a good juxtapose.  I’m drawn to vintage because I’m attracted to the stories behind it, but I love being a bit of a rebel and pairing it with hard industrial materials like iron and steel.  Hard and soft; vintage and industrial; rustic and contemporary… all of those wonderfully whimsical mixtures make my heart melt.

 
But enough about my personal tastes; I’m here to help you with tips and tricks for styling your own wedding or event!  Upcoming Sundays will be the day of décor and styling inspirations here on the Elegant Affairs blog.  Since my love for design includes many genres, I’m sure you’ll find many helpful hints for décor, color schemes, tablescapes, and much, much more.  Can’t wait to share with you all!
 
xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza