Pages

Teaser from our Wedding Hot Topic Bloggers

Saturday, March 14, 2015
I am Mandi Jo and I work as a Wedding Assistant for Elegant Affairs. I am a small-town girl living in the big city. I grew up in the “big” town of Colfax, WA . I still love that small town vibe which is why I love living close to downtown Kirkland where I work, eat, drink, play, and sleep. In my free time I love to do anything outdoors, especially camping and hiking, swimming, snowboarding, and snowshoeing. I also love crafting and refurbishing old furniture. Any DIY project I find on Pinterest I am willing to tackle! I’m also a coffee addict, gym buff, hostess with the mostess, fashion and country music lover.  In addition to all these things, I also work for a private school as their Administrative Assistant and teacher. I love what I do and it keeps me busy! When I do have some free time my favorite thing to do is spend time with my niece Reagan! 



My name is Lindsey Lloyd and this will be my first season as an intern for Elegant Affairs. Just last year, I hired Lori as my wedding planner and began the process of planning my own wedding. During that time I fell in love with the entire process. I found so much joy in seeing all of the details come together. I loved coordinating color schemes, designing centerpieces and creating a unique and memorable day for everyone. I decided to become part of Lori’s team so that I could help other couples do the same.   
 
Although I am a registered nurse by trade, I have a passion for food, drink and planning parties. I also love baking, DIY projects, travel and the outdoors. I am so excited for this opportunity to work with the Elegant Affairs team and I can’t wait to be part of other couples’ special day.

 
 
Hello! My name is Lauren Zehnder and I am currently a junior and the University of Washington, majoring in communication. I have always had an interest in planning events which is why I am ecstatic to be able to act as an intern for Elegant Affairs! Organization and attention to detail are things that I deeply value, which is why the opportunity to assist Lori and her team in planning, such a monumental moment in someone’s life is something that I highly look forward to. This coming spring I will be taking my internship abroad as I will be studying in Rome, Italy. Be sure to watch out for my blog posts about my quarter abroad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza