Pages

Twinkle Toes, Yes- Toes

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Feet are the subject of this blog post today ladies and gents. Brides spend hours, even days, sometimes months looking for the perfect dress. Now, don't get me wrong- the dress is very important. But, every woman has a Carrie Bradshaw living inside of them that desperately wants a killer pair of pumps for their big day. Now, if you know me, you know that I love shoes. My shoes have their own personal bookcases in my master bedroom. Don't worry, they are organized by color. So, this blog post is dedicated to my most favorite possessions- shoes. 

You have the dress. Now, let's hunt for the perfect pair of shoes. Wedding shoes don't have to be plain, or white. Add a little spice, color, and pizzazz under all those layers of tulle. Brides are opting for shoes that have character to them. I have seen bling, color, and lace- and I couldn't be happier about it. So ladies, why not spring for something a little special, after all, you're gonna need some stellar shoes to dance the night away in. 

Badgley Mischka doesn't need an introduction. It's a household name in the wedding and evening gown world. Words are not necessary, just go ahead and scroll through these pretty little babies. 







Now we wouldn't be true to Carrie Bradshaw without featuring my personal favorites, Manolo Blahnik. Save a little extra for these babies, but I tell you, they are worth it people!





So go on and treat your feet to something sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza