A wedding cake that's not... cake? That's ridiculous! Or is it? Now I am a strong believer in having at least a small, personal cake for you and your new spouse to have for a cake cutting ceremony. One that you can stuff in each other's faces, or save and freeze for your anniversary, or whatever you may please! But there are so many different desserts that you can substitute for a main "wedding cake" for your guests.
- Cheesecake! Who doesn't love a good cheesecake, I know your mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Cake pops. Adorable. And so easy!
- Pie. Hello? American classic! So perfect for a casual outdoor wedding.
- Doughnuts. My personal favorite! And also, so easy!
- Macaroons. Tied with cake pops as the cutest dessert ever. And there's just something about macaroons that are so classy!
Or just have a big ol' dessert table with an assortment of choices for your guests to choose!
Your personalization blogger,